Forres GP Practices

Close this search box.

Ask for help online. It’s simple, secure, and quick.

Constipation or Piles/haemorrhoids

Who do I see?

Community Pharmacy / GP


Help and advice are available from your community pharmacy.

If you are having recurring constipation or have piles/haemorrhoids that are not settling and would like to discuss this with a doctor, please submit an online medical consultation request for the GP Clinical Team giving us as much information about your problem as you can. We will respond usually with an offer of an appointment with a GP or other suitable clinician to assess your problem further.

Further information about constipation is available from NHS inform.

Further information about piles (haemorrhoids) is available from NHS inform.

If you cannot use the online service please call us on 0345 337 1120 and a member of the care navigation team will help you.