Forres GP Practices

Close this search box.

Ask for help online. It’s simple, secure, and quick.


Who do I see?

111 / 999 / GP


If you have recently experienced a fall and cannot get up or you think you have broken something please call 999 or 111 depending on the severity as you will either need an ambulance, the falls-recovery service, to attend A&E or the minor injury unit for further assessment.

If you would like to discuss recurring falls with a doctor, please submit an online medical consultation request for the GP Clinical Team giving us as much information about your problem as you can. We will respond usually with an offer of an appointment with a GP or other suitable clinician to assess your problem further.

If you cannot use the online service please call us on 0345 337 1120 and a member of the care navigation team will help you.