Forres GP Practices

Close this search box.

Ask for help online. It’s simple, secure, and quick.

Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)

Who do I see?

Sexual Health Clinic


For help and advice about STIs such as herpes, genital warts, chlamydia and gonorrhoea, the best place to get advice is the sexual health clinic.

Please see the Grampian Sexual Health website which includes an online appointment booking service. Appointments are available in Elgin as well as other locations in Grampian.

We are able to test for and treat some STIs in General Practice. Our service is not as comprehensive as the sexual health clinic and we would advise you to use their service where possible. If you need to seek our advice, please submit an online medical consultation request for the GP Clinical Team giving us as much information about your request/problem as you can. We will respond usually with an offer of an appointment with a GP or other suitable clinician to discuss your needs or assess your problem further.

If you cannot use the online service please call us on 0345 337 1120 and a member of the care navigation team will help you.