Forres GP Practices

Close this search box.

Ask for help online. It’s simple, secure, and quick.

Testicular lumps

Who do I see?



If you have found a new lump in your scrotum or feel that one of your testes (balls) feels lumpy please submit an online medical consultation request for the GP Clinical Team giving us as much information about your problem as you can. We will respond usually with an offer of a suitable appointment with a GP to assess your problem further.

More information about testicular lumps and how to self-examine can be found at the Cahonas or NHS Inform websites.

If you cannot use the online service please call us on 0345 337 1120 and a member of the care navigation team will help you.